TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking your ticket to Shipwrecked Music & Arts Festival you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
TICKETING & REFUND TERMS
- No admission without a valid ticket or appropriate authorisation.
- If cancelled due to Force Majeure, refunds will be made of equal ticket shares from funds not allocated to pre-production.
- Shipwrecked Festival reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the festival in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances. We will not be liable for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alterations.
- Shipwrecked Festival’s official postponement date is March 18–20th 2022. All tickets will be valid for the postponement date and no refunds will be offered.
- Shipwrecked Festival reserves the right to schedule further postponement dates for the event in case of forced lock down or NZ Govt alert level changes which prevent the event from running, due to the covid19 situation or any other event classed as Force Majeure. All tickets purchased will be valid for any future postponement dates. By purchasing tickets to Shipwrecked 2022 you acknowledge these terms.
- Tickets will not be eligible for a refund if the festival is forced to stop after starting for any reason and is not completed.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion without prior written permission of the event organizer.
- Tickets are in electronic form and will be scanned upon entry. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be used again. Tickets will not be admitted if they cannot be scanned.
- Only the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same ticket number will be denied access.
- The authorised ticketing partner for Shipwrecked Music & Arts Festival is The Ticket Fairy. Do not buy or sell your ticket via any other platform as we cannot ensure these tickets are genuine.
- The name on your ticket must match your ID. If receiving a ticket from a friend, you must ensure that the details are correct or updated. Any ticket swaps must be made through our official ticket provider The Ticket Fairy.
- Invalid or duplicate tickets will not be allowed entry into the festival site.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility or liability for any cost or other inconvenience caused by the unauthorized duplication of a ticket.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Organisers and Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission or evict from site.
- The organizer reserves the right to search cars and/or bags upon entry.
- Shipwrecked has a NO BYO alcohol policy. You will be asked to leave any alcohol at the gate, otherwise, you will be refused entry.
- No camping stoves of any sort are permitted due to the extreme fire risk in the area.
- Signs or slogans displaying discriminatory, derogatory or offensive messages are not permitted.
- Anyone found without a valid wristband will be removed from the site.
- Patrons under 18 years of age on the date of entry can only enter if they are accompanied by their legal guardian or an appointed accompanying adult.
- Children and youth are the responsibility of their appointed adult at all times throughout the festival.
- Unaccompanied teens and children will be refused entry at the gates.
- Any unaccompanied child who is not able to locate or contact their adult will be treated as a found child and reported to a crew member.
- Only persons aged 18 or over on their first day of attending Shipwrecked may enter the festival using an Adult ticket.
- ALL patrons will be required to produce valid identification at the entry gate. If you cannot provide ID that is valid and in-date, you may be refused entry into the festival site.
- Accepted ID is limited to: photographic NZ driving licence, HANZ Kiwi Access Card, or an international passport. Photocopies or digital copies on phones will not be accepted.
- No refund will be given to those refused entry for the reason of not being of age or failing to produce a valid form of ID.
- Shipwrecked Festival will comply with the government mandate requiring all participants, audience and workers over the age of 16 to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 upon entry. The only acceptable proof of vaccination status will be a vaccine certificate issued through the Ministry of Health’s MyCovidRecord.nz website. In addition, proof of ID will be required to validate each individual’s identity.
- Fires are strictly banned.
- Antisocial behavior will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be evicted without refund.
- All attendees on site must comply with all official directives from crew and security in the event of emergency evacuations or situations.
- All attendees must comply with the directives of the Shipwrecked crew.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither the landholder nor the promoter will be held liable for any loss, injuries, damages or death sustained at the event.
- Line up, set times, playing dates are subject to change without notice.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the festival site without the organiser’s prior written consent.
- Shipwrecked Festival accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate eviction from the festival site.
- Please use bins and recycling points provided.
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of assistance dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Lasers, smoke machines and strobe lighting may take place during some performances.
- Photography and filming for commercial purposes can only be undertaken with the prior written approval from the organizer.
- The ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, films, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video.
- Anyone using cameras or video equipment, including phones, is expected to be courteous to their fellow festival attendees and ask permission before taking any up close shots.
- Be mindful of fellow patrons and avoid holding up your phones/tablets for long periods of a set.
- Patron photographs taken at Shipwrecked Music & Arts Festival cannot be included in any sponsored program or in any form of advertising without specific approval.
- Photography is restricted or prohibited in certain areas: medical area, security hubs and all backstage areas.
- Car parking is restricted to those that hold a valid parking pass. Please have your ticket ready to produce upon arrival at the festival site.
- Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Any vehicle left on site past 12pm on the Monday morning following the festival faces the possibility of being removed.
- The festival accepts no liability for costs incurred in the process of removal and disposal of vehicles. Any associated costs will be passed on to the legal owner.
- In an effort to minimize environmental impact and to reduce the number of cars on site, please ride share if you can.
- Lost and Found is located on site at the information desk. You will find the information point next to the main house. Please report all lost items here and check before leaving the site to be reunited with lost property.
- Lost property will be moved to a central Auckland location in the days following the event.
- After the festival, email email@example.com regarding your lost items. If these items have been located, you will be contacted to arrange pick up, or payment for a courier for your items to be sent. Courier costs start at $20 per item to cover postage, packaging and delivery.
- Any found items will be kept by Shipwrecked for 4 weeks after the festival. After this point, all items will be donated to charity or disposed of securely.
Shipwrecked Music & Arts Festival reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms as required. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Shipwrecked website. If you purchase a ticket after any amendments to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.